Mumbai: As a part of its on-going campaign, Brewed The Hard Way (BTHW), Budweiser announces a series of digital films showcasing the inspirational success stories of fashionista Masaba Gupta, Indian team footballer Robin Singh and a genre breaking EDM artist, Dualist Inquiry a.k.a Sahej Bakshi. These films effectively capture the values of ambition, authenticity, and freedom values which have driven these individuals to successfully carve out a niche for themselves.
The campaign that began with the launch of Budweiser’s global videos aims to bring to life key brand values like freedom, ambition, and authenticity.
Speaking about the digital series, Kartikeya Sharma, Marketing Director, AB InBev, India & South East Asia said, “Budweiser is a beer that is brewed on its own terms, for people who live on their own terms. Our campaign, Brewed The Hard Way, is a call out to those individuals, who embody values like ambition, authenticity and freedom. Personalities like Masaba Gupta, Robin Singh, and Sahej Bakshi are youth icons who have brilliantly demonstrated these values and philosophy, in the manner in which they have achieved success. We are happy to partner with them and hope their journeys inspire many more.”
The films will be released via the Budweiser’s social media and digital platforms. The films were conceptualized and produced by the brand’s digital marketing agency, DigitasLBI.
Upasana Roy, Head of Strategy, DigitasLBi India said, “Everyone loves to tell a success story; few tell it like it really happened. Budweiser knows first-hand, that it takes a long time to perfect one’s dream, and the process is one filled with a lot hard work and passion. This was the primary lens deployed through our creative process for this campaign. In our creative journey, we chose to not focus on just the typical “before the fame” elements. Instead, we realized that each of the personalities have undergone an arduous process, one that needs to be continually repeated and perfected despite their success. This is what set them apart and made their inspiring narratives fit naturally into the philosophy of Brewed the Hard Way.”
Details of the creative team
- Upasana Roy – Head of Strategy
- Bilal Ansari – Digital Strategist
- Mikhail Verma – Associate Creative Director
- Siddhi Desai – Associate Creative Director
- Ashton Rodricks – Copy Supervisor
- Smit Hindocha – Senior Associate Copywriter
- Nabeel Lakhani – Associate Copywriter
- Drishti Mehta – Associate Copywriter
- Shiamak Chhapger – Trainee Designer
- Anusree Menon – Outreach Director
- Ronald Fernandes – Associate Outreach Specialist
- Adityan Kayalakal – Head, Key Accounts
- Aakanksha Patel – Group Account Director
- Pallavi Kamath – Senior Account Manager
- Shashank Sharma – Associate Client Services